- 2 cups kale, washed and chopped
- 1 small beet, peeled and julienned
- 1 small carrot, peeled and shredded
- Small handful of sprouts
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 5-6 brazil nuts
- Freshly ground black pepper and salt to taste
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a small food processor, or blender and process until creamy.
- Add salad ingredients in a bowl, and add dressing. Toss and serve.