Raspberries are such a delicate and flavourful fruit that are filled with antioxidants, vitamin C and other nutrients. They make a delicious and healthy salad dressing that’s fresh and easy to make. Add this dressing to mixed greens, walnuts and some goat cheese, for a refreshing and tasty salad, like the one shown below.
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, thoroughly washed
- 1/8 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Refrigerate until ready to serve.